Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Alley Cafe // December 2013 .

♥ Cafe hopping with Jia during my school break last month . Decided to try out The Alley since it's  quite new in town and I really wanna try out their churros and cronuts! ;)




♥ Super cute wall art!






♥ Salted caramel for Jia .






♥ Hellooooooo Jia! ;p




♥ Iced Mocha for me . I opted for hot drinks but idk why I ordered the iced one ><




♥ Churros!!! 


♥ With chocolate and Nutella sauce . Yummmms! 


♥ Love the churros!! Too bad their cronuts wasn't available that day! :(






♥ Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a live . #QOTD 








♥ The T-shirts are for sale but the shoes are personal collection, not for sale yo ;)





♥ Had a great time with Jia . I won't say catching up since I see her really frequent last month :p Other than the unavailability of the cronuts, I love everything about The Alley!  Staffs were pretty friendly and the ambiance was really comfortable . Now, I should just end my post with the address of the cafe. If you're from Penang, remember to check them out! ;)

♥ The Alley address :

5, Stewart Lane, 10200, Georgetown, Penang.

Business Hours: 12pm to 12am. Opens Daily. 
Contact Number: N/A

No comments: