Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sushi Zanmai // December 2013 .

♥ Lunch in Sushi Zanmai with my vampire partner last month. She took half day off work and went for lunch with me!! So touched okay! Lol anyway we had a pleasant time there ;)


♥ I personally think Penang's branch is really overrated. It's not THAT NICE  to actually sacrifice your time to queue up for a meal lolll. KL's branch is wayyyy better to be honest.  Of course it's way better than Sushi King / Sakae Sushi but on the other note, I wouldn't go back either. 





♥ Hot Ocha (green tea) for us .


♥ Cha Soba .




♥ Zaru Udon , I switched soba to udon, the thick ones .




♥ Ebidon .






♥ Chuka Lidako , chuka kurage & chuka chinmi .




♥ Tamago .


♥ Tamago as well .




♥ Ika Sugatayaki .


Address: 163D-6-36, 6th floor of Gurney Paragon Mall, Pesiaran Gurney, 10250, Penang.
Business Hour: 10am to 10pm. Daily.
Contact Number: 604- 218 9300

No comments: