Monday, January 27, 2014

Brown Pocket // December 2013 .

♥ Went to chill at Brown Pocket to chill after movie while waiting for my babe to arrive.  Brown Pocket is considered new in town and it has become one of my favorite spots in town. I love the environment there and the natural lights there. It's really comfortable and it's really suitable for those who wants to have their me-time alone there. It's nice for those coffee and book kinda afternoons. I've tried and it's really better than those cafes I've tried. 


♥ Hid myself at the corner together with my book, Ipad and my milk .




♥ Babycino . It's actually milk so if you're not a milk lover, you won't love the taste. I don't drink milk to be honest, but surprisingly the taste and smell isn't so strong so it's acceptable to me.


♥ With marshmallows on top! So cute! 





♥ Li Peng . Finally reunited again after 10 months! loll! It was a great catch up with her! Really down to earth and funny girl! Peng, nice seeing you again and hope to see you again soon! xxx 

No comments: