Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Goh Kaki Cafe // December 2013 .

♥ Lunch with Jia at her workplace during my school break . It was my first time here at GohKaki, though this cafe is quite popular in Penang. Only tried their drinks tho cuz I had lunch at home earlier so all I did was exploring the cafe and enjoy watching fighting fishes ;p 


♥ Welcomed by cute ducklings .












♥ Late Night's Light .


♥ Jia's olive tea .






♥ Jia's lemon spaghetti .






♥ Super cute fighting fishessss! 






















♥ Had a really good time with Jia . And nice meeting Qiao as well ! It was a pleasure ;) I have nothing else to write. If you're in Penang / from Penang, GohKaki Cafe is worth a try! ;)


♥ Address :

GohKaki Bishop 
34,36 Lebuh Bishop 10200 Penang
Contact Number :+604-2629916

GohKaki Farlim 
Address:16F-01 Lebuhraya Thean Teik 10600 Penang (Upstairs of Yu Ren Sheng) 
Contact Number :+604-8282916

No comments: