Friday, January 4, 2013

School Rants.

♥ It's Friday! School's over and yayy to the weekends! :p


♥ Happy Flyday everyone! I'm done with first week of school, also first week of a brand new term. First week, or should I say the last 3 days was pretty good. I'm slowly adapting to my new classmates and new class environment, but I still can't get use to sitting beside my current classmates. Erm, both of them are like the noisiest people on earth! My god. How I wished Yung Yue is sitting beside me. Mr. Tneh actually separated both of us apart as well. How sad! :( 


♥ *my classmates in chibi form. HAHA it's from google btw :p *


♥ Mr. Tneh actually separates each and everyone of us. He sent my vampire classmate and Emily down to classroom 5 so that we got no chance to gather together and make noise. *like what we did last year lol* That's like the saddest part of 2013 school year ok! :( I still like 2012's class the best. I know I can't judge so fast, since it's just like the 3rd day of school? But heck, someone plss tell me how can I concentrate when I'm basically placed in the noisiest area of my classroom? I must admit that I also contributed to the noise, but mine is like the most minor one! :x 



♥ *my facial expression when I found out my vampire classmate and Emily are gonna be in a different class with me. Damn kelian right??* 


♥ Actually I already accepted the fact that I'm in different classrooms with my vampire classmate and Emily. I still found a way to keep our craziness going on tho :p I'm still running up and down, to and fro theirs and my class HAHAHA :p I guess we're really inseparable tho lol.  




♥ Idk what I'm talking about actually. So yeah you can ignore this post :p All pictures above are stolen from Google. They're so cute! Hahaha it represents my classmates in this chibi illustrations :p 

♥ Hahaha I can see myself in the last picture! The blonde girl who laughs sarcastically *of course I'm not blonde* hahaha

♥ Okay, got to end here, or it'll get really crappy :p

No comments: