Saturday, January 5, 2013

Decoupage Art.

I still remember it was a Thursday in November, just before the school holidays. I skipped school cuz most of my classmates were at camp, and no one's at school so yeah :p So I went out for lunch with bestf, since she said she found a quite decent place for meals. So we decided to give it a try. 


From where we we sitting. Everything inside looks pretty Western style.


They sell Christmas gifts too! 


Bestf's pork ribs rice.


My curry chicken.




Soup of the day - old cucumber soup. They have different soup of the day everyday! ;)




Scrumptious! 


Honeydew and guava juice.


At the side of our dining table. 


My front view.






Pretty angels. 










My favorite corner. 




And my favorite art pieces. They're selling it too! Different price range for different sizes yo! 


They even have a boutique inside! But their clothes are expensive tho :( 


Handmade soaps!




Handmade pouches too!


Baby chairs.




Spotted our table yet? lol


The angel corner.


My #2 fav corner! They have the cutest decorations on the stairways! From dalmatians, to rabbits and dolls! It's like those pets in the storybooks! 


My personal fav - wooden horse. Looks pretty decent, no?


The dalmatians and hush puppies!


Fairy tales running wild in my mind! From Snow White, Alice in the Wonderland to Goldilocks and the 3 Bears! lol


My loveee! The rabbits are freaking adorable omg!






And more rabbits! 


I love this art piece. The wood is seriously pretty and the horse is wonderfully made.


Oh haii! 


Victorian style dresser! Loving the color especially!  . 


Teapots. They're really pretty! If you're interested in bringing them home, visit Decoupage Art! ;D




When bestf told me about Decoupage Art, I was like are the food worth it? Or are we just paying for the environment? I'm glad I never reject her plans for having lunch there cuz it was pretty worth it. Never try never know! You don't just pay for the environment there. The food is pretty worth it too! They have different soup of the day everyday, so you guys can go try it out when you have time! The lady boss is pretty friendly too! The price of their food are at reasonable prices. But the prices of their clothes are a lil overboard, even though their clothes are in top notch quality and are imported from overseas. It's at least 300MYR per piece. They do sell Burberry wallets and Prada purses inside too! 

Decoupage Art is open daily, so you guys can go visit it if you're interested in their items or their food! :p

Environment : 9/10
Food : 8/10

Address:
I couldn't get the full address so I'm attaching the 4sq link here so you can find it with your Foursquare app on your smartphones :) Decoupage Art

No comments: