Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Here we go, 2013!

♥ So hello 2013! School started today. Everything's good besides the class swapping thing. My vampire classmate is no longer in the same class with me! Ohmaigawd I feel like crying seriously TT Class without her seems really empty, it's like no entertainment at all ok! Sien ttm! -.-

♥ It's just the first day of a new term, so I'm not gonna complain on anything else besides the class swapping thing :s I had fun in school today. My new classmates (old schoolmates lol) were actually talking and lazing around. Pls tell me, who got mood to study on the first day of school? Definitely not us lol! 

♥ I'll be twice stronger this year! Whatever challenges or hardships that're coming my way, watch out! Cuz I'm gonna be stronger this year and handle you with perfectness! 


♥ Very true indeed. New chances, new challenges & new hopes! I actually aim quite high this year, so I can hope I can achieve it by June 2013. In fact, I think June is kinda too long, but if I rush, I can't do things well, so I'll just stick to what I've planned. Wish me luck okay? x


♥ Can't believe I'm turning 17 this year! When people ask how old am I this year, I still 'mengada-ada' tell them I'm 16 wtf -.-Time really flies! Great thing for me this year is that I don't have to take SPM! Yayyy! This is bright side of being a homeschooler :p I hope the older I get, the wiser I am. May God bless me! 


♥ 2013's gonna be awesome, I think. This year's gonna be a hard year for me, and a challenging yet important year. I have to complete grade 10 this year no matter what. I have to take IGCSE this November (3 papers first) no matter what. I have to complete whatever goals that I've set for myself. I just have to accomplish everything that I've promised myself. I can do it! 2013, please love me! Fighting! x


♥ Shilyne, Aster, Yongern, Jacob, Kristopher and Zenhan left! Omg how am I gonna survive 2013 school year without these siao kias? 2012's school year was awesome cuz the classroom I'm in was way beyond awesome! It's noisy but it was fun! But this year, everyone left and I even got separated from my vampire classmate and Emily! It's so hard to be separated from them when I've already spent a year being crazy with them! :( And juniors from the classroom downstairs were in our class this year! TT_TT I can cry anytime now :x I still hope that 2013 is great tho.


♥ Anyway, I hope you guys had a enjoyable new year this year! This is late, but still, happy belated new year to all of you out there! So here we go 2013! Have a blessed year everybodehhh! xx

No comments: