Monday, December 31, 2012

Review & Resolution Twenty Twelve ♥


♥ 2012 is ending today. Another awesome year is passing away. It's gonna be an all new year when the clock strikes 12 tonight. I'm ready to welcome the all new year! I'm looking forward for the year 2013 to be even better and of course, even more awesome than 2012! 2013 is an important year to me, so I hope I can do better than 2012. 

♥ Review of 2012 :

I had a really awesome 2012. 2012 is hard, really. It's even bumpier than a roller coaster this year. Although 2012 is not an easy year for me, I'm still glad I made it through. Its hard, but I gained alot in the process. The process of standing strong isn't easy, but heck, with faith, I made it through! Thanked God! To the new friends I made this year, nice to meet you once again and it's my pleasure to get to know you guys! To everyone who loves me, from family, friends, and everyone who loves me, thank you for standing by me all the time and not giving up on me! I'm saying a million thanks to everyone of you out there who showered me with lots of love this year! Thank you guys for making my 2012 so awesome! ;)


♥ People come and go. Some come into your lives as lessons while some come as blessings. Learn from the lessons and appreciate the blessings! - My greatest 'find out' of 2012! ;)

♥ In 2012, I ..
- Made new friends from school and they're all awesome! x
- Attended BIGBANG's Galaxy Tour in Malaysia! Read my craziness here
- Met my Dai Lou Billy in real life! Read my Kepong Gangster fanmeet here
- Watched Kepong Gangster for freaking 15 times! *define crazy



♥ Resolution for the brand-new 2013 :

#1 - study harder, at least achieve my goals by June 2013.  
#2 - be a usual visitor of the gym! lol! *at least lose some fats before CNY 2013!* :p
#3 - reunite with my beloved JOY family 
#4 - be more devoted when it comes to p and w! I wanna give all in this time! 
#5 - save money!! I have to achieve whatever that is on my wishlist by myself! 
#6 - brush up on my foreign languages! ;)
#7 - another collection of my kpop albums! 
#8 - 2NE1's concert, if they're coming to Malaysia again in 2013! :p

♥ Last before it ends, I have some words for people I love :)

♥ Mama Love and Papa Love, 
Thank you for the endless love both of you have been giving me all the time! I have the best parents. Thank you for trusting me all the time and gave me the best all the time. I might not have the world's richest parents, but I have the world's warmest parents! 2012 is a hard year for us, I know. But by God's grace, we still manage to made it through! Thank God for his blessings and providing our needs! I pray that both of you will have a blessed year next year ! Love you both big time! xxxx 

♥ Goldfish Bestf - Yi Lin, 
What more could I say but thank you and I love you? Thank you for staying with me through thick and thin. Thank you for lending me your ears when I need you to listen to my grandmother stories. Thank you for everything that you've done for me this year. Thank you for being understanding and coping with my childishness sometimes :p You're like the most awesome girl I've met! Also a very important one! I really thank God that He sent you to me! We might not always have the time for each other but I still appreciate you and everything you've done for me. I truly appreciate our friendship. May our friendship lasts longer than forever! I hope the Lord will bless you with abundance and joy in whatever you do! Have a blessed years ahead! Last but not least, thank you and I love you bestf xxx 




♥ Big Sis - Hui Ting,
Jie, we  might not see each other all the time but far at distance, near at heart. Thank you for being there for me whenever I needed it. Thank you for your words of encouragement and your unending support. Thank you for everything you've done for me this year. Thank you for being the most awesome, most understanding and the most crazy sis ever! Wishing you all the best in your studies. Have a blessed year ahead! I hope our Heavenly Daddy will bless you with abundance and joy in whatever you do! Do let Him guide you through every hardships and bumpy roads! And stay happy with my crazy lion brother! So happy for you guys! :D Last but not least, thank you and I love you from the bottom of my heart. Love you big time, siao siao sis! xx 




♥ Elder Lion - Andy, 
Bang, thank you for being the most awesome brother on earth! I know we haven't been seeing each other for 2nd half of 2012, but I still appreciate our lion sibling-ship :p Wishing you all the best in work! Have a blessed year ahead! May the Lord shower you with happiness everyday! Stay happy with my siao siao sis! Treat her well okay? Or I'll chop you lion head LOL! Last but not least, thank you for being an awesome brother and making my 2012 great! Love you big bro! xx 

 *pic from last year's Christmas




♥ Vampire Classmate - Siew Wen,
Hello crazy classmate! Thank you for being there for me all the time! Thank you for the love you showered me with! I really appreciate our friendship! It's really hard to find someone who truly understands you, so thank you so much for understanding me, the complicated me. Heh :p Thank you for cheering me up, and thank you for listening to my rants even when you have the right to say no. Thank you so much. Thank you for basically everything that you've done for me this year! Have a blessed year ahead! Thank you and I love you siao po vampire! xxx 




♥ Emotional Classmate - Yung the Yue,
Hello crazy classmate #2! Thank you for being there for me, even when you don't have to. Thank you for making my 2012 school year an awesome one! Thank you for whatever you've done for me this year! Sorry for all the heartbreaking words and actions. Thank you so much for being there with me and for me. Thank you so much for your understanding. Kindest girl I've met alive, serious! Thank you for basically everything! Really! Have a blessed year ahead and hope our friendship will keep going. I'll be there for you from now on, like how you used to be with me. I hope you're stronger in 2013! Please don't cry and emo already okay? Thank you and I love you siao po classmate! xxx 


♥ Red-headed mermaid babe -  Shilyne,
Hello mermaid! Firstly, I'm sorry for the conflict which happened to us few months ago. I'm sorry for all the heartbreaking words and actions. I'm sorry for being the most bitchiest friend alive! I'm sorry for everything that I've done that hurt you and made you sad. I'm truly sorry :( 
Thank you for everything you've done for me this year. Thank you for your forgiveness, tho I know it's quite hard to forgive someone like me :x But still, thank you for your kindness and coping with me all the time. I can be really unreasonable at times, but thank you for understanding. Thank you for everything you've done for me, thank you so muchhh! I hope you'll have a blessed year ahead and wishing you all the best in whatever you do in the future! May the Lord guide you in your future paths! I'll be here for you if you need me, like how you were always there for me whenever I needed you. I'll still be here, always, if you ever need someone to listen and understand. Last but not least, thank you once again and I really love you okk?! xxx 





♥ Bananiee - Anna Tan,
Thank you for being there for me whenever I need you. Thank you for everything that you've done for me this year! Thank you for your words of encouragement, your support, your listening ear and everything else! We might not be friends for the longest period yet but at least there's eternal friendship between us. I hope nothing in the future affects our friendship, cuz I truly appreciate it! I thank God for sending a good friend like you to me. I pray that the Lord will keep you in His arms and comfort you whenever you needed it. I also pray that may the Lord guide you in your future paths and you can achieve better than 2012! Wishing you all the best in work and thank you for everything! Love you sis! xx ♥ 




♥ My beloved classmates,
Thank you guys for making my 2012 school year beyond awesome! Thank you for those laughter and siaoness! Though it's just my 1st year this year, I can already say that you guys are like the best classmates ever, really! Thank you for everything that happened in 2012! I hope we're still in the same class in 2013! See you guys next year! xx 

♥ Last but not least, my beloved readers!!
First of all, thank you to those of you who are still reading till today. Thank you for your support! I truly appreciate it, alot! I know I don't update very often like how I used to and I can say I'm like the laziest blogger ever! LOL! But still, thank you for clicking in and staying with me throughout this whole process. Thank you so much for everything!! I really hope I can repay you guys with something in the near future but I have no idea of how to! I guess I have to come up with something really quick in order to show you guys my gratitude towards all of you. And I'm sorry if I've ever offended anyone of you. Million apologies. I really appreciate all my readers, or viewers. I hope you guys will still stay with me in the near future! ;) Thank you once again for reading and staying with me. Love all of you out there big big time!! Lots of love, KarenC xx     


♥ Words to every human being out there,
Once again, happy new year and have an awesome 2013!! I pray that 2013 is a blessing year to everyone out there! Have an awesome and blessed Twenty Thirteen! Every challenges and hardships that we come across are process of growing up. Sometimes, we just got to get hold of it and play the game wisely. Winning is not fate, it's a choice. ;)

♥ Anyway, what I wanna say is happy new year to everyone out there and have funn okay?! School's starting in 2 days! Can't wait to see my classmates again! 

♥ Till then, lots of love from me, KarenC  
♥ Good luck for everything in 2013! xx
xoxo   

4 comments:

Andy Yeap said...

Aww how sweet of you recapping whats on in 2012 and the most important my hensem face is inside. Have a great eve tonight and see all the way to 2013! See you next year.

huiting said...

I love you too, my very 有性格 sis!
Thanks for sharing the love with me. Hehe...
I am grateful to have met you in my life. You have been a motivation to me and always the first one to cease my emoness in twitter. Haha. Thanks for being there and be very supportive even i am always away. Hope we can have more time to spend together in 2013 as i am graduating soon. Weeee... Thanks for your cares and loves, sis.
Stay cool, love you a lot and Happy 2013!

Karen C. said...

Andy : Lol hensem face! You too, have a great eve tonight and see you soon! Love you big bro!! ♥

Karen C. said...

Hui Ting : haha 有性格?Really? Wahh I didn't know that :p I'm grateful for having you in my life too! :D I should be the one saying thank you for being there for me always! YES PLEASE COME BACK SOON! You stay awesome also alright?! ;) Love youu! x ♥