Wednesday, October 31, 2012

BIGBANG Galaxy Alive Tour in Malaysia 2012!

The long awaited concert finally happened in Malaysia last weekend! The concert was held in Stadium Merdeka. BIGBANG's concert is actually the 2nd biggest concert held in Stadium Merdeka after Michael Jackson! Our boys are so awesome, and I believe we're all proud VIPs ;)



VIPs #musthaves BIGBANG Crown Light Stick. It's ver. 3 actually, :)


Where the concert was held.


VIPs that day! My god! 


Our entry gate.


Inside the stadium. That's how far we are from the stage. 




We Malaysia VIPs love you BIGBANG UNTIL WHENEVER! 


As time passes, the stadium is filled up.


Do some headcount? 


People from the opposite.



My panorama settings suddenly became that useful. LOL


And heck, there's more! Right in front of my eyes omg.


Without zoom.


AND MORE! the heck?!


It started to rain before the show.


Similar humans. If it's your friend, can you even identify them? lol


The show's starting!


VIP's waving their light sticks like crazy!


Coming out!


Still Alive.


Fireworks after Still Alive. Awesome max!


TOP!! OMGGGG HE'S SO HOTTTTT!




Bokehs. Heh


Fantastic Baby mission - flash red LEDs when BIGBANG's performing Fantastic Baby. Kinda #phailed tho.


#phailed red sea.


Panorama of the #phailed red sea. lol


Taeyang / Youngbae / SOL. His smile is just loveeeeee! 


TOP again! Paiseh I'm TOP biased one. :P I melted at his manliness and heck, everything about him! 


TOP & GD performing Knock Out & High High.


My clearest picture of Kwon Leader. He's so cutee in real life! I melted at his smile! 


Taken with Samsung Note 2. Credits to cous sis. My TOP ahhh! 


Stolen from BIGBANG's official Facebook page. During Blue performance.


HIS SMILE! MY GOD ♥.




MY FAV MOMENT! Blue mission - turn on blue LEDs during Blue performance. SUCCESS! DAEBAKK! 


From Running Into The Sun's facebook page. 


Bought TOP's hand stilt puppet as well! It's too cuteee! 


Manage to met up with pretty Ashley from AshOhTonic as well! 


With Ashley from AshOhTonic. She's so tall, skinny and pretty! It's my pleasure to meet her :)

The night with BIGBANG was awesome! Taeyang is so cute, he did not let VIPs go until they finish encore-ing 3 songs! He's so sweet! He almost slipped on the stage cuz the stage was kinda slippery after the rain. Glad that he's fine! Some people laughed at him :( Y U GUYS SO MEAN ONE?!
I'll never forget GD's #swagcheck. He said, ''When I say swag, you guys say check, alright?!" And it was DOPE! VIPs celebrated TOP's birthday as well! We sang him his birthday song right after Haru Haru performance. He nearly cried! Luckily he didn't, or I would cry too! lol. His English is great! I wonder why he would escape speaking English whenever they're speaking in a video. HAHA. My life is complete being able to hear TOP's rap live! GD's too! BIGBANG is just awesome! Ok fangirl mode on. Sorry!

Gotta end here. Signing off! Annyeong!

No comments: