Friday, May 23, 2014

The Films Cafe // April 2014 .



Celebrated bestf's belated birthday at this new cafe in town located at Armenian Street, right beside Armenian House. It was a random selection from my whole to-do-list on 4sq while we're on the way to bestf's house to fetch her. 














They do provide props for you to take pictures and etc.








Mocha as usual .












Opera cake . Overall was fine but I'd still rate it a 6/10.




Cheesecake in jar. This was really bad. I could only taste oreo and not the cheesecake. The taste and smell just isn't there.







The food there didn't convince me to pay another visit but the service was alright, but still, I wouldn't go back. They don't serve main courses and desserts are quite pricey for a small slice of cake. Gotta be really honest right here, cuz I'm definitely not gonna lie about the taste and the price. Mainly personal opinions! #sorrynotsorry :p


Great time spent with my favorite girls. Updated each other with the recent events and happenings in our life. Sometimes I just can't be thankful enough for them, cuz they really understand how I feel and to the extent that they know me better than I do. So, thank you my favorite girls for knowing me so well. Love you girls and nothing will change that xx



Address: 37, Lebuh Armenian, 10200, Georgetown, Penang.
Business Hours: 10am to 6pm for Monday to Friday, 10am to 10pm for Saturday and Sunday.
Contact Number: 604- 261 4007 

Lebuh Armenian, Georgetown, 10300 Pulau Pinang, Malaysia

No comments: