Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Brussels Beer Cafe // Lunch with 2013 SC Alumni // May 2014 .



Reunion lunch with my favorite bunch! YAYYY! No words could describe how happy I was when I heard the plan! Really miss those days working together with them but of course I miss them also laa hahaha! Thank you teacher Michael for bringing all of us together again! Really couldn't believe that even though we're not in the same council anymore, we could still do lunch together! Can't be thankful enough for this! 

Lunch and catch up with them at Gurney Paragon's Brussels Beer Cafe. Good food, great companions and great moments spent with the right people. Feels like we're back in 2013 again! Ahh missing those days!



Sirloin Steak with Grainy Mustard Sauce .


Grilled Pineapple Pork Chop with Paella Rice .


Channa Striata Fillet A La Grecque .


Seafood Mornay with Toasted Almond Bread .


My favorite bunch and best teammates. 


Purposely left the middle chair empty cuz Stephen missed out the whole lunch thing so we decided to be nice and include him inside although his face is not inside, LOL


Thank you again teacher Michael for the lunch and reuniting all of us together again!


Reunions like this makes me happy, like REALLY REALLY happy. Can't be thankful enough for this bunch of awesome people that I met in school. Can't be thankful enough for being able to serve together in the council last year. Though we're not in the same council anymore, you guys will forever occupy a special place in my heart. Though we're not in the same council anymore, I'm really thankful that the connection / bond that we've built last year didn't break. So so so thankful for being able to spend my 2013 with you guys. I'll hold on to every piece of precious memories that we've created last year till the end. 

We might part ways in the future but please don't ever forget that we've once spent an awesome year 2013 together. I hope each and everyone of you will hold on to the memories like me. I hope they're just as precious to each and everyone of you like it is to me. Like what I said the other day during lunch, some connections or bonds don't break easily. Really can't be thankful enough for this 2013 council family that brought us together and get to know each other more and can't be thankful enough to God for putting us together as well. Also thankful that we clicked well! HAHAHA! 

Super thankful for each and everyone of you! Thank you for making my 2013 great and I look forward to more reunions / gatherings with you guys! x






Lots of love,
Karen 

No comments: