Monday, March 3, 2014

Toys Cafe // February 2014 .

♥ Lunch with bestf at this themed cafe last month. Love the concept of the cafe! From all sorts of anime to Marvel series, they have it! Can't contain my excitement when I saw One Piece on display! Omg regret that I didn't request to have Chopper as my coffee art that day! 















♥ Even spotted this! Hahaha its 那些年,我们一起追的女孩.



♥ One Piece spotted!! Omg my Chopper !!


♥ Hi Luffy!! 








♥ Grilled chicken burger .


♥ Jumbo sausage . They used green tea buns for the bread . It's slightly dry and a little hard :/


♥ My usual Mocha, with my favorite Hello Kitty as my coffee art of the day. I want Chopper next time! LOL!


♥ Hazelnut Latte with Nobita from Doraemon as bestf's coffee art for the day ;p


♥ We picked Red Bean Matcha mille crepe cake as out dessert. It's only so-so to me. Wouldn't say it's the best but it's definitely edible, not over-creamy.



Additional Information:
Address: 67, Lebuh Bishop, 10200, Georgetown, Penang.
Business Hours: 11am to 10pm. Opens Daily.
Contact Number: 6012- 424 6426
Email: toyscafe.pg@gmail.com

Lebuh Bishop, Georgetown, 10200 Pulau Pinang, Malaysia


No comments: