Thursday, February 27, 2014

CNY #ootd update .

♥ Hello there! I finally have time to update on my CNY outfits! Barely have time to do daily CNY outfits like what I did last year. This year's CNY is a lil different, I mean way different from CNY over the previous years. I'm not sure if it's just me or this year it doesn't feel like CNY to me . It's like , ''Oh, it's chor yat today? Oh okay.'' type of feeling .____. 

♥ Okay, gotta stop. I realize I tend to drag my words in my blog post lately ._. Anyway, let's move on to my post for the day. ;)


♥ Morning Chor Yat! 


♥ Blue heels : Opera 
♥ Watch : Seiko
♥ Gold lion bangle : Dazzling Couture


♥ Morning Chor Yi!


♥ Stripes maxi dress : Dovey Diary 
♥ Blue studded clutch : Vincci
♥ Black slippers : Vincci 
♥ Brown sandalwood bracelet : Genting Highlands 


♥ Clean and bare face for Chor Sam .


♥ Grey shark oversize : H&M 
♥ Black leggings : HK
♥ Orange bag : Taiwan 
♥ Grey wedge sneaker : Taiwan 


♥ #ootd for kbox date with my vampire girlf 

♥ Leggings : HK
♥ Black slippers : Vincci 
♥ Watch : Seiko 


♥ Lazy #ootd for outing with bestf 

♥ Oversized black top : DS Angel 
♥ Leggings : HK
♥ Bag : Longchamp Le Pliage in large size
♥ Blue lace flats : Dovey Diary 

No comments: