Saturday, October 15, 2011

Youngest Aunt's Wedding @ Red Rock

♥ A very overdue post. I didn't quit, I just went MIA. :D October is a busy month =X Guess I don't really have time to keep this lil space updated just like how I always do in the past months. Finals are looming around the corner. I still have 2 assignments pending, the due dates are killing me too. I don't hate the assignemnts, I just hate the due dates. =X

♥ Attended youngest aunt's wedding a month ago. It was held in Red Rock Hotel. Happy Marriage ! 




♥ Stage and cake 


♥ The happily married couple



 ♥ Cutting cake




♥ Champagne time 

♥ A really short post. Sorry readers! I just couldn't find time to blog in October. Finals, assignments, and etc. Really busy month =X But a happy month, cuz at least I get to go back to the city and visit the city family. Speaking about the city, now I'm really missing the sis and bro =X Guess I'll see them real soon again, so no worries :P

♥ I promise to update after finals are over ! A few more weeks till year end sem break ! Great ! Till here, signing off now :) Will update again soon :D

1 comment: