Friday, October 7, 2011

Sis' Birthday 220911 ♥

♥ Sis' birthday on the 22nd. I was in the city. So celebrated her 14th birthday with her. Headed over to Berry's to buy her cake. Asked the 'sifu' to put in white chocolates for her *she's a white chocolate freak*. Now that I'm typing this post, I'm starting to miss the city, and the city family =X 






♥ Her birthday cake


♥ My awesome sis. Big love 


♥ With candles


♥ Happy Birthday Sis ! 


♥ Wishes to see her Kevin from Ukiss. LOLL


♥ My fav pic, family photo. Sweet aite?


♥ Happily cut her cake

♥ I hope she had a great one tho :) Happy 14th Birthday Sis ! Tho this post comes a lil late, still big big love ! 

♥ And I know I've neglecting this lil space for a few days already. I had loads of assignments and paper work to rush T_T Finals are also looming around the corner. I think I will run fire soon enough. Bro in the city is still facing PMR. All the best bro ! :D 

♥ I'll be back soon enough. Stay tune for my upcoming updates and all the best to my readers :)

No comments: