Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Review and Resolution Twenty Thirteen ♥






♥ My year-end routine is here again! So shockingly, 2013 is ending today. No, in fact tonight when the clock strikes 12! I'm seriously dumbfounded by how fast 2013 went by. Another great year is passing away. It just feels like it was just yesterday when I completed drafting my 2012 R&R ! Omggg. 





[ Review of 2013 : ]

♥ 2013 went well. Tough year for me but in fact I'm more ever ready to welcome a tougher year ahead. I wouldn't say 2013 is like a roller coaster ride because even me myself couldn't explain what is it like. I can only say that it's a tough year, well, at least to me it is . But still glad that I manage to made it through! ;) The hardest part of 2013 is working with a bunch of classmates that you're not familiar with and worst of all, you don't know what they're thinking about. Being a part of the student council wasn't easy to me. It was hard when different people have different ideas and different types of mindset. It was harder when we have different types of tasks and we never know if we did it right. But apart from all these hardships, I would say it's my greatest honor to be part of the SC. It was hard in the beginning, but glad that I got over it. It didn't take me long to be able to blend in and see myself as a part of the SC. It was hard but thanked God each and everyone of us got over it. And big thank you to Teacher Pat for putting so much effort into the organization and made it better! Thank you for your guidance and hard work for the whole year long! WE LOVE YOUUU! ;) 
All those school events wouldn't be successful without these bunch of crazy people! Thank you to each and everyone of you for letting me learn and see new things from you people! I don't say it often or you guys might not know but I really appreciate the whole 2013 spent with you guys! Thank you for everything in 2013! x

♥ Apart from the SC, not forgetting the friends and family who love me and everyone who showered me with lots of kindness, care and love this year. Thank you for making my 2013 meaningful and colorful. I appreciate each and everyone of you dearly and I pray that each and everyone of you will have greater things coming your way and you guys will have a blessed year ahead! Thank you once again! ;)

♥ My greatest find out of 2013 : Not everyone might like you but you're not born to please the world so be it . ;)




♥ Resolution for 2014 :

#1 - work hard, study harder .
#2 - keep saving money!
#3 - be even more devoted . People say you're responsible for your own salvation.
#4 - see 2NE1 in real life! *lolll

♥ Last before it ends, I have words for people I love .

♥ Mommy and Daddy dearest , 
♥ I really have nothing to say other than thank you and I love you both. I know how hard is it to deal with me, especially when your cute daughter has this thing called bad temper. I know how often when I lose my temper, I can get really badass. But thank you for bearing with me and thank you for the endless love and forgiveness you both have showed me. Thank you for everything you both have done for me! I'm a proud daughter who have the most understanding and loving parents ever. Please stay sweet like that okay! :p No words could ever describe how much I love you both and how much you both meant to me. Lastly, thank you and I love you both, alot! x 




♥ Bestf ; Yi Lin , 
♥ First of all, I would love to say thank you for being there ALWAYS whether I need you or not. Thank you for being my star and shine in my darkest skies. Thank you for bearing with me all the time even though I know I can be the most annoying bestie to you HAHAHAHA! Thank you for guiding me and giving me the best advices and let me know which matters most. When I started work in November, I was really affected by the fact that work will drift us apart but thanked God that didn't happen. We might not always have the time for each other but please know that I'd still love you no matter what. What is distance when our hearts are so near? Thank you for being so loving and caring all the time. Grateful to have you around me and please keep bugging me till death do us apart. I pray that God will have greater things for you and I also pray that you will have a blessed and amazing year ahead! Thank you and I love you! x 













♥ My Anna Bananiee ; Anna Tan ,
♥ First, congratulations on your graduation a month ago! Next, please prepare tissue upon reading this as I'm afraid you'll be too moved upon reading it HAHA :p Thank you for being there and supporting me throughout the whole 2013. 2013 wouldn't be so awesome without you, really. I understand that we have our own lives to be busy with and goals to catch up with, but thank you for making time for me and telling me what is right and wrong. Thank you for giving me the positive energy to pursue the right thing and thank you for being my support. 2013 wasn't easy for both of us but thank God we made it through, together! Thank you for being there always and thank you for your love. Thank you for being an angel to me and thank you for being the friend, who knows me from the inside out and still accept who I really am. Thank you for bearing with my craziness and thank you for tolerating with me. I pray that you'll keep chasing your dreams and keep walking in faith! May greater things come your way in a brand a new year! Thank you for everything in 2013 and I love you from the bottom of my heart ♥ Lastly, wipe away your tears and say you love me too HAHAHAHA ;p 






♥ Coffee companion ; Jiaaaaa ,
♥ We once drifted apart due to school, work and some other reasons. But I'm thankful that our friendship is now restored and we're now like before, no, in fact, better than before! Thank you for sharing your deepest thoughts with me and to be honest, I learnt alot from you. Thank you for making me grow positively and teaching me to see things differently, in a different perspective. I appreciate all those coffee time spent with you and it's great to find a good coffee companion :p Thanks to you, I'm learning new things constantly. Thank you for giving me your positive vibes and teaching me not to give up so easily. Thank you for everything! Jia, me loveee you! 




♥ Vampire partner ; Siew Wen ,
♥ Thank you for supporting me and being there for me all the time! You'll be there for me without fail whether I need you or not. Thank you for everything you've done for me in 2013 and sorry for all those misunderstandings and sorry about all those days when my emotional side kicks in and you have to bear with my mood swings. Thank you for bearing with and thank you for being so forgiving :) I appreciate you and all those crazy days we've spent together. I might not be that one friend who's really precious to you but you are to me. I seriously don't have a idea about what school is without you. You really play an important role in my life. Thank you for everything and you should know that I love you x 







♥ 2013 Student Council,
♥ Thank you for letting me have a chance to work with you guys! From the first event of the year till Awards Night, I felt like I've been given the best opportunity to work with such a great group of people! I've been constantly learning new things from you people. Thank you for all those great and fun times! We might not have a chance to work together again next year, might not enjoy the good food after the hard work together and most of all, we might not be put together again. But I seriously appreciate every day spent with you guys. From all the plannings, meetings and till the official event, I believed the effort we put into are being appreciated. This big family is my greatest honor of the year. 




♥ Dearest classmates ,
♥ Thank you guys for making my 2013 great and fun! Thank you for those laughter and fun times! Thank you being a part of my 2013! Lots of love, me x 



♥ Last but not least, my awesome viewers / readers , 
♥ To the ones who're still here reading, thank you so muchhh! I wouldn't be where I am today without you awesome people! Thank you for liking this lil space and thank you for constantly checking back for my updates. You guys are my motivation to go on. Thank you for being so supportive all the time! Thank you so so so so muchhhh! Love you guys! xxx 

♥ Before I end my post, I would love to say happy new year to everyone and I hope 2014 will be a greater year to each and everyone of you out there! Have a blessed year ahead and I hope you guys will grow better and stronger! x 















♥ Till then, lots of love from me! x

♥ Good luck for everything in 2014! 
xoxo 

No comments: