Saturday, January 4, 2014

Favorite Cafe // November 2013 .

♥ Happy New Year lovely people out there! It's a brand new year and I pray that each and everyone of you will have a blessed 2014 and many more great things happen to you guys and have a fun year! x

♥ Now moving on to my blog post for the day, I'm finally updating on my visit to Favourite Cafe last November . Dated bestf out cuz I haven't seen her for quite a while already . Decided to try out Favourite Cafe since it's new in town and heard lots of good review about it so here we areeee ;) Read on and get hungryyyyy ;p










♥ It's my favorite TOTORO!! omgggg 


♥ Durian Cheesecake . 


♥ Tiramisu Coffee .


♥ Hazelnut Coffee .




♥ Egg Benedict .




♥ Basil Cream Spaghetti .


♥ Had a great catch up session with bestf . It was a pleasant experience at Favourite Cafe . Would definitely go back again for my 2nd visit! ;) 


Address: 205, Beach Street/ Lebuh Pantai, 10300, Georgetown, Penang.
Business Hours: Wednesday to Monday. 12pm to 1:30am. Closed on every Tuesday.
Contact Number: 604- 261 1916

No comments: