Saturday, December 28, 2013

Kaffa Espresso Bar // November 2013 .

♥ Coffee date with my dear Jia on a chilly Tuesday night. She brought me to Kaffa Espresso Bar. Remember I said that bestf had a unpleasant experience there? So I went to try it out myself and I realize bestf's comments are not legit. HAHAHA! 

♥ Good place, good coffee and good company. That pretty sums up my Tuesday night ;) Thank you Jia for bringing me there! Love you! x














♥ Cheesecake .


♥ Jia's caramel latte .


♥ Mocha for me .


♥ Cute coffee art!! 








♥ We also managed to visit the art gallery upstairs . 










♥ Batik on canvas .


♥ The artist .










♥ Upstairs outdoor seating .







Address: 22, Jalan Green Hall, 10200, Georgetown, Penang.
Business Hour: 8am to 10pm for Sunday to Thursday; 8am to 12am/ Late for Friday and Saturday. 
Contact Number: 604- 262 2822

No comments: