Thursday, November 28, 2013

Brew Thirty-Two Coffee House // October 2013 .

♥ Weekend food hunting with the bestf again! The biggest problem about our food hunting is that we always fail to decide on where to go! LOL! So that weekend, we actually opted for Kaffa Espresso Bar but because bestf had unpleasant experience there, we decided to switch to the cafe beside Kaffa. It's Brew 32 Coffee House . 








♥ I needed coffee to kickstart my day hence I picked Mochaccino . It was good! I love how bitter it is , just right for me ;)


♥ The unique glasses actually scared me when the waitress put it down on out table, cuz it looks like the water's gonna spill anytime . *lol






♥ Bestf's butterscotch latte .


♥ Ohaiiii! 


♥ Bestf 




♥ Bestf's salmon aglio olio . It's slightly too salty to me but bestf says it's just right for her .




♥ Grilled chicken burger . Not too big portion, just right for people like me who can't eat much in the morning .









♥ My favorite corner :p



♥ ''Coffee, tea, or me?'' HAHAHA



\



♥ Had a great brunch with her and not to forget, she never fails to cheer me on whenever I hit the lowest point. Thank youu for being there always! Love youu xxx 


♥ #ootd 

♥ Blue denim - H&M 
♥ Black studded sweater - friend's online boutique 
♥ Black bottom - Giordano 
♥ Blue studded loafers - Taiwan 

♥ Woke up to a pretty chilly weather so I decided to layer my sweater over my denim to achieve a really boyish look for the weekend . But right, the moment we arrived at our brunch spot, I REGRETTED IT! It was burning hotttttt! I almost melted seriously .___________. 

♥ But I  a really day out with the bestf . Gotta stop here already . See you guys in my next post! Thank youu for stopping by! Lots of hugs and kisses! xoxo

No comments: