Monday, December 2, 2013

Crumbs Yogurt // November 2013 .

♥ Finally tried Crumbs Yogurt!! Vampire girlf came to see me after work so I dragged her to Crumbs Yogurt since we haven't tried it before . We bought the large sized yogurt cup and we get to pick 2 toppings . She picked chocolate chips and I picked mini meringues . According to the lady, they just launched the mini meringues on that day we went so I decided to try, cuz it's so coloful and cute and colorful things make me happy! HAHAH okay cut the crap and read on :p


♥ Mini meringues!! 




♥ Matcha Mousse , which I think the taste is too light and I can't really tell it's matcha . But the vampire girlf loved it . Different tongues have different opinions I guess? 








♥ My vampire girlf hahaha

♥ Gotta go now! See ya in my next post! X

No comments: