Sunday, November 24, 2013

Kochabi // Miam Miam // October 2013 .

♥ Went on a date with my vampire partner on one of the weekdays in October . Had a really good time with her, though she almost made my head burst into flames hahahaha. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy reading and I'm sorry for the lack of updates recently . Got really busy and now that Award Night 2013 has come to an end, I'm more flexible now but then again, there's not one day I go without getting busy . Manage to squeeze some time out today and sit down properly to write on this. Have fun reading! x


♥ Went Kochabi for lunch before we do anything cuz we were starving . 




♥ Her spare ribs ramen .




♥ And my Taiwan chicken chop ramen .

♥ After some walking and tired hunting, we decided to go Miam Miam since we haven't tried their infamous toast before. And we really needa sit down after all the walking :p




♥ Matcha Softee .


♥ Meet my vampire partner in crime :p


♥ And yours truly .


♥ Honey & maple syrup french toast .


♥ I'd definitely come back for this! 






♥ Fun day with her! Now that I'm blogging on this, I miss the French toast already omgggg . I hope I didn't make you guys hungry? lolll ! Anyway, I hope you guys had fun reading and see ya in my next post! Toodles! x

No comments: