Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Date x Winter Warmers l May 2013 .

♥ It was back in May when Povy was back in Penang . Manage to date her out for brunch and have a short catch up with her . We talked about so many things . Hahah it was fun and nice seeing her again! ;)


♥ My usual Earl Grey .


♥ Povy's Irish Coffee .


♥ Povy ordered crispy tuna crackers .






♥ Sweetie Povy . Love you babe! xxx


♥ Our catch up was pretty short but it was great! It's nice seeing her again, ever since she moved down to KL to further her studies . 

♥ I remember we met through Twitter . It was back in 2007 / 2008 when Twitter isn't that mainstream yet . And I found her account through the recommended accounts and automatically started following her and talking to her . That's practically how we met :)

♥ I wouldn't say I understand her the best but I tried my best to be there if she ever needs me . We don't see each other everyday, or talk to each other everyday but I'm glad that it didn't affect our friendship one bit . Thankful for her! xx



♥ Till then, xx

No comments: