Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Who's Bryan l August 2013 .

♥ Ohaii people! Food post again! Manage to dine in at Who's Bryan after our haircut at Hairstory International at All Seasons Place . Food was so-so but the quality time spent with the family was absolutely priceless . I opted for the poached egg at first but too bad their breakfast sets are only available until 11.45AM . So no luck, I had to go for other choice . But I'll definitely go back for their poached eggs! :p




♥ Earl Grey .




♥ Coffee that comes with the All Day Big Breakfast .


♥ Iced Latte .


♥ Iced Cappuccino .


♥ All Day Big Breakfast .



♥ Meat Ball Pasta .


♥ Burger Batter Fish .


♥ Fried Rice .


♥ Sambal Fried Rice .

♥ Hope you guys enjoy reading and please don't bash me for making you hungry ok! lol! See you guys in my next post! ;) 

♥ Till then,
xx

No comments: