Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Eighty Tree Cafe // September 2013 .

♥ Weekend food hunt again with my girls! Decided to try out Eighty Tree Cafe that weekend, cuz bestf saw their page on fb and it was not bad so here we are! ;) read on to find out more and I'll attach the address below .


♥ Thank you to my Anna Bananiee for holding the menu for me ;p








♥ Ukelele spotted! 




♥ Books corner .










♥ Kinda reminded me of Mugshot & Coffee Elements menu lol .






♥ You guys can borrow the ukelele while waiting for your food to be served .




♥ Curry Mantou .


♥ Candy Floss Toast *recommended* !! 


♥ My iced green tea .


♥ Anna's cappuccino .


♥ Bestf's hazelnut coffee ice blended .


♥ Mushroom soup .


♥ Grilled salmon with diavola sauce .


♥ Grilled Italian chop .


♥ Ham carbonara .







♥ Had a really pleasant brunch with my favorite girls . I always loved our weekend food hunts cuz we get to try out new food :p And I love spending time with them both cuz they somehow understands me the best and I don't have to say much . There's a saying that goes, true friends are the ones you can stay silent with , with zero awkwardness . Guess it's true though! :p 

♥ Anyway, I hope you guys had fun reading all my food post and sorry once again for making you hungry :p Enjoy your stay here and please come back again loll 


♥ Last but not least, the address . 

Eighty Tree Cafe's address : 

地址:83, Lebuh Cintra, 10100 Georgetown, Penang.
营业时间:11am ~ 10pm (星期一休业)
电话:016-2320501 / 04-2630361
面子书:http://www.facebook.com/eightytree



♥ Till then, xx

No comments: