Thursday, July 3, 2014

Gathers Cafe // June 2014 .



Hi guys!! I'm back!! LOL! Okay back to topic :p Finally visited Tarson's cafe at Raja Uda last month! Promised to go visit him since ages ago but I didn't manage to keep the promise till my sem break last month! Hahahaha I finally made it! :p






















The super cute mascot!! 






My usual mocha. Finally tried out his super famous bear coffee! So cute I cannot!!


Peach Italian Soda 


Caramel Latte ice blended .


And also the very famous Beary Caramel! 








Ham & Cheese Waffle .


Also got a free cake from the boss himself! Thank you so much for the treat! :D


How I wished his cafe is operating in Penang!! So I can go sit there and drink my mocha and read a book anytime! 

I actually read quite a number of reviews online and found that most people disagree with him for setting up such rules. To me, he set up those rules for a reason. I mean, life's a bitch already. Work and school can pressure a human being to the extent that we do NEED day offs from everything! If the time is meant to be a day off from everything, would you like to be disturbed by the noise of kids shouting here and there and people screaming, shouting and laughing like they're at the market and like they're the only customers in the cafe? I CANNOT! And I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on this matter. 

To me, being in a cafe meaning enjoying a cup of your favorite drink and reading a good book. Or during those days that I forgot to bring my book, I'll just sit at the corner and enjoy the soft music. It's meant to be a day off right? So I really hope that those of you out there who really enjoy this cafe culture, please appreciate it. Please be considerate and respect others. Oh, respect yourself too. ;)




Ending here till my next post. Goodnight! x