Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pop Star 2012 Showcase.

I'm back! I'm gonna blog about the Pop Star 2012 showcase in Penang Queensbay Mall's Station One Leisure Cafe last weekend. Only Jeff, Valerie, Wendy and Ryan came to the showcase. Idk where are the rest lol. Quite a number of us showed up to support Jeff! Lol. So read on to find out when is the grand finale and how to vote for them! ;)


The 8 finalists. 


Judges for the contest. Both pictures above belongs to Pop Star Malaysia's Facebook.


Wendy from Ipoh.


The best shots I can get that night.


My 2nd favorite, Valerie.


Wendy again.


I know it's a blurry pic, but that's the best shot I got of the duo. 


Valerie from Johor.




Her voice was amazing! 


And Jeff from Penang!




Ryan from Penang too!


Best shot of the duo.


Singing Anthony Neely's ‘散场的拥抱’.




And lastly, yours truly with Valerie. *sorry for the 'chan' face, was at bestf's hse baking tarts* :s


I even got 4 free tics to go watch the grand finale which will be held next Friday, 21st of November, at Dewan Wawasan Cempaka, Menara PGRM, KL. Starts at 8.00PM, but doors are open at 6.30PM. I might not make it to the grand finale. So I'm giving away the tics. If you're interested, kindly email me at karenchew777@hotmail.com or tweet me at @karencjw. 

Now, the voting part! 
Vote type #1 -
Step #1 : Search for Pop Star Malaysia on Facebook or you can click here
Step #2 : You guys have to like the page alright? :)
Step #3 : Here's the album link
Step #4 : Click like on Jeff's photo

Vote type #2 -
Step #1 : Just go straight to Station One's app or just click here. *it will direct you to the app immediately*

Please support my superstar church mate Jeff alright? Your help will be very much appreciated! Don't forget to contact me through email or tweet me through Twitter if you're interested in the grand finale tics! 

Thanks you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy you stay! ;) x

No comments: