Sunday, November 11, 2012

Anna's Birthday Lunch.

Celebrated Anna Bananiee's birthday at Dari Cafe - my fav Korean cafe in Penang. I promised to treat her Korean food long time ago, but it didn't happen, so I fulfilled her cravings for Korean food on her birthday. :P


Star of the day.


Her Eiffel Tower pluggy.


Ginseng tea.




Gungjung Tteokbokki. 


Rice cakes with beef and vegetables. 


Gungjung Tteokbokki up close. 


Seaweed soup


Free flow kimchi. You can refill it without any extra charges. 


Chicken kas.


Trust me, the chicken tastes real good!






Fish waffles. It's coated with red bean inside. Dip it with ice cream and it's a boom! ;)


If you guys have a chance to pay a visit there, do try out their Bibimbap, Gungjung Tteokbokki, chicken kas, ginseng tea, and kimchi chigae. It's not my first time there so yeah :P You can find my previous entry on Dari Cafe here. :)

Address :

Have a good day everyone! Signing off, xx.

No comments: