Sunday, October 21, 2012

Travelogue - Colmar Tropicale.

Hello! I'm back, finally. I'm blogging on my trip to Bukit Tinggi. Yeah, like finally after the quite-some-time sneak peek. Lol. Colmar Tropicale is a French-themed village and hotel located in Berjaya Hills Resort, Bukit Tinggi, Pahang, Malaysia. It is located 2,600 feet (790 m) above sea level on 80 acres (320,000 meter square) of natural forestland. The development is inspired by the original town of Colmar in Alsace, France, with elements taken from ancient surroundings villages like Riquewihr, Turckheim, and Kaysersberg as well.


Was practically welcomed by dark clouds and grey skies. Oh well.


From the other side of the village.




The hotel opposite the village.




People mountain people sea :O


Entering the village, a closer view of the entrance. 




Adorable black swans. Don't say I didn't warn, they stink. :x




White swans as well.


The French inspired buildings.








Loving the heart shaped steel.








It's so pretty I melted!


#nofilter - hastags again?! heck, too much of Instagram! 




My fav shot.








They even have traditional French dances! The French dancers so freaking hot! Yes, I'm serious.




Le Cigogne.


Fav shot #2.








View from the above. The sunlights are adding some bliss to my photos! Thank God for the sunlight! 


Another one.
*
*
*
*
Went over to La Boulangerie for tea time. La Boulangerie is a French bakery located inside the French themed village. But I can only say that it's a disappointment. Their pastries are cheap, but the taste is so-so. And when it comes to French themed bakery, macarons is the main thing I've been thinking about! But to my disappointment, not even a single macaron is seen inside. :(


Croissants.


Mushroom & chicken pie.


Ice lemon tea.


Random napkin. 


Cappuccino


Earl grey. 

Will be blogging about the Japanese Garden soon enough! I hope you enjoyed your stay here and thanks for reading once again! Lots of love xxx

Signing off, goodnight. X

No comments: