Saturday, September 1, 2012

Feather Earrings Collection ♥

Good morning! Yours truly is currently at the gym, so this is blogged using the Ipad. Lol. Besides those overdue posts, I am sharing my feather earrings collection with you guys. Hehe :) 


Full view of them. I'll be starting from the most left, the blue family first :)


Double feather earring ; from Fourskin 


Handmade blue feather earring ; Le Mode Maison. You can find them at Gurney's 1SQUARE. It's located on the 6th floor, same row as Material. :)


It's a cheap deal, so the feathers were kinda cacated. Got them from The Curve, 3 for RM10. 


My favorite in the entire collection. In lavender pink x violet blue. A friend bought it for me from BKK. :)


Single feather earring ; from Forever 21.


RM20 for the whole set, yes, including the studs. Got it from Sheabelle


One sided feather earring ; from Straits Quay flea market. 


Black feather earring ; Batu Ferringhi night market. You can get the exact one from Fourskin as well, of course with different pricing. :)


Black designed feather earring ; Batu Ferringhi night market. 

So that's my entire collection. I might add a few pairs into the collection soon. Stay tune for my upcoming updates :)

Till then, signing off, x x . . .

No comments: