Saturday, September 22, 2012

EQ Sports Day - May 2012

School's annual sports day. Did not join any games except for tug of war. Tug of war was fun, but heck, the aftermath was hell! Muscles were aching so bad. That's what you'll get when you're lazy to exercise. But I guess everyone had fun that day! :)




School banner done by us - Siew Wen, Shilyne, Yung Yue & Khai Yi & me. :)










Siew Wen & Yung Yue. 






Our hard work totally paid it off! The banner turned our great! ;)


Shilyne & Yung Yue. 


Khai Yi & Yung Yue.




Aster. 


Got champion for tug of war as well! LOL!


Shilyne. 


Aster, Shilyne, yours truly & Yung Yue. 


Credits to Aster. Chicken in a champion cup. LOL


Shilyne & Aster.


Aster & Shilyne. 


Them again. 

School sports day was fun! Had lots of laughter. And sorry for the super overdue post. :x I promise to blog more, which I've been saying for a gazillion years. I'm so sorry :x 

Till then, signing off, x x . . .

No comments: