Tuesday, November 29, 2011

O c t o b e r 2 0 1 1

♥ A summary of my October. Went back to the city for a day to pick up cousin. I feel so lazy to elaborate, just let the pictures do the talking :)


♥ While otw to the city, we stopped at Nibong Tebal for a lunch break :)




♥ Octopus


♥ Fried fish. The bones can be eaten. Anyone know the exact name ?


♥ And the main character for the day, crab porridge ! It was awesome ! Idk the exact location, but you can ask the people there, cuz the porridge there's quite famous :)


♥ When we are otw back to the island, stopped by I think around Butterworth area to have dinner :)


♥ The cute nephew 


♥ Sweet smile that touches people's hearts :D


♥ That's my October. Pretty simple tho. Nothing much in October :( I guess I'll update on the next post soon :D Do stay tune for the next upcoming update :)

No comments: