Thursday, December 30, 2010

Review & Resolution Twenty Ten ♥

♥ The fabulous Twenty Ten is officially ending tomoro. Let us all welcome the challenging Twenty Eleven & looking forward for the year Twenty Eleven to be better. This post shall be my final Twenty Ten post. I am ready to welcome Twenty Eleven. But somehow, new goals to welcome the new year. People have goals and resolution. Mine is really simple. 


♥ My Review & Resolution of 2010 :


My 2009 had gone through so many unexpected experiences, like an adventurous journal. I had gone through all these with happy, sad, depression, fear, anger, dissapointmet, hopeless, thankful to every single moment I treasured. People I met [true friends or fake friends? I don't even care, as long as I cherish the moment we spent, but still, I give you a heart & I wish another heart coming back as we love or respect. Somethings really bring me down. But thank you so much to all friends that never stop supporting me and never gave up on me. A very big thank you to you guys. Despite, I would like to thanks to those adventures. After gone through all these, I'm growing up in the way of thinking, socializing, facing trouble & people, that makes me learn alot of things throughout this process.




♥ Resolution for the year 2011 :


♥ First, I would love to be more patient. I want to be a more patient person. Cannot get angry fast! Cannotttt! 


♥ Second, study hard. I must not slack so often like Twenty Ten and put my assignments aside when I know I have to complete them. Must kill off this super damn bad habit. Must! It's a must! 


♥ Third, love God more. 比2010年更加的渴望,以及爱。


♥ Fourth, stand firm and strong. I must not be so weak that even simple words can hurt. A stronger heart.


♥ Fifth, be a more caring person. Dear friends, sorry if I care less about you. I promise I'll improve and care more for you =)


♥ Sixth, keep the healthy lifestyle. If possible, I wish I could achieve the exercise goals everyday ;)


♥ Seventh, live a happier life. Filling it up with laughter, fun, studies and etc.


Last before it ends ;

To all my family, thanks for the support & I love you guys. Especially daddy and mummy, thanks for forgiving what I've done for the whole year & dissapointing you all. I'll definetely do better this year. I promise. I promise I'll work hard on whatsoever work :)



♥ Words for Them :


To Mummy & Daddy, thank you so much for the words that cut through my heart, cause I finally get what you meant and it really mede me better. Thank you so much for the love. Sorry for the hurt and disappointment. I still promise to do better in 2011 and never let you get disappointed with me again. 


To all my friends who walked me all the way & passing through in my lifetime. - Thank you for giving me a chance to meet you in my life & learn a lesson from you guys.


To Pastor Chia & Pastor Phua, thank you for the guidance and teachings in Twenty Ten. Sorry for the hurt and disappointments. I promise I'll do better in Twenty Eleven. Thank you for those tears and disappointments, because it made me realize my mistakes and where I need to improve and need to grow up. Thank you so much for the plasters and the warm hands that hold me up when I fell. Thank you so much for everything. And lastly, thank you so much for the love you all gave us. Felt so blessed to have you all as my Pastors ;)


To Ezra & Andy, you both, thank you so much for the perli-ing session and those bully-ing me moments. It really brightens up my life and add colors to it. Thank you so much for the care and the brotherly love you guys gave me. Really appreciate it. It's great to have you both. Felt so lucky & blessed ;) Sorry if I've ever hurted you with my words or actions. 


To Yi Lin, I love having cooking / baking momentos with you. You're really awesome. Though we just got to know each quite well this year, I am happy and felt so blessed to have you as a friend and sister. No words could describe your awesome-ness. Thank you so much for the memories. Sorry if I've ever hurted you with my words or actions.


To Star, thank you for the cakes you've baked. Seriously, no words could describe the delicious-ness of the cakes you baked. Thank you for the baking memories as well. You're really an awesome sister. I have no regrets on getting to know you. Sorry if I've ever hurted you with my words or actions. I promise I'll be a better friend in Twenty Eleven. ;)


To Soo Jia, thank you so much for everything. Seriously, I don't know what to say because you're the best of the best. Sorry if I've hurted you with my words or actions. Just wanna tell you that you're a awesome friend and I seriously cannot tahan your attitude. Because I cannot be as patient as you. Can you give me some? ;)




♥ Once again, Happy New Year and have a blessed Twenty Eleven ahead! Have an awesome year. And never forget that happiness always comes first before sorrow. Put a smile on your face everyday, don't frown! =D


♥ And don't forget to learn something positive from everything you learn, not just learning something new! ;) 


Till then, ♥ Karen C
Good luck for those are facing PMR & SPM in 2011 !
Hope that I can achieve my goals too okay? xoxo ♥

No comments: