Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pre - Award Night 2013 Setup & Rehearsal .

♥ Settled breakfast at McD and head over to Four Points to set up for that night's event . So proud of my council family cuz we basically did everything on our own this year! From designing, drawing, painting and setting up our deco - on our own! Now it seems very ridiculous for a hotel to not provide deco for us right? LOL what type of 'professional' service huh ;)




♥ My greatest honor ;p And 'WHO AM I' was our theme this year :)


♥ Credits to Darren and Stephen .


♥ Busy morning!


♥ Silhouettes all over the venue  


♥ Even at the entrance yo!


♥ Everything's slowly forming into place .






♥ Drawings by our school students .


♥ Silhouettes on the stage as well .




♥ Joshua's hard work .


♥ We then went down to our rooms for lunch and some rest after a long morning . The rooms are good, especially when we have the sea view room! :p


♥ We were so drained that we wanna climb onto the bed and never wake up , I'm serious .


♥ Yung Yue .




♥ Fooled around before getting busy again .

♥ Had rehearsal after we're done with the set up . It went on really long and to be honest, I really felt like leaving the venue and just get home .___. We spent too much time on finale practice and everything's so unorganized >_< But glad that it's over now . I shall talk on Awards Night 2013 soon after I compile all the pictures . 

♥ Till then, see ya in my next post! x 

No comments: