Saturday, December 21, 2013

Javrie's Restaurante & Pizzeria // November 2013 .

♥ Appreciation lunch for the student council!! Yayy! 2 things about this lunch . 1) we get to eat good food 2) it's the last gathering with 2013's council family . So should I be happy or sad to be exact? Hmmmm now that I'm halfway through my school holidays, I miss the 2013 council family . When school reopens, it's not gonna be the same again :(

♥ Getting emotional in the middle of writing this isn't right!!! Omg . Ignore me and read on :)


♥ Had lunch in Javrie's Restaurante & Pizzeria located at 5th floor , Gurney Paragon mall , just right opposite Bentley Music .


♥ Their speciality .






♥ Garlic bread sticks .


♥ Lasagna .




♥ Teriyaki Beef Ramen Burger .




♥ Teriyaki Beef Ramen Burger .


♥ Ultimate something something loll sorry I forgot the name already .






♥ Cheese Beef Ramen Burger .


♥ Spaghetti .


♥ Satay Beef Ramen Burger .


♥ Seafood pizza .


♥ My awesome council family!! 




♥ 2013 was great with each and everyone of you . All the school events wouldn't be so successful without you guys! Thank you for the time, the effort, and everything that you guys had put in the school since the start of the year . I thought 5 of us were suppose to leave together and the school will have a fresh new start in 2014 when school reopens. But when 3 of our names were announced and we're supposed to retain, my heart kinda dropped a lil . I thought we were suppose to leave together so neither of us would be left behind but guess it's only what I thought. Working with new people when the new sem starts is the thing I have to adapt to asap . I know this is not gonna be easy. 

No comments: