Friday, December 2, 2011

0 2 D e c 2 0 1 1

♥ This post might be a lil offensive. Don't say I didn't warn you, If you've done reading this and plan to leave me some hate comments, go ahead. I blog to express my feelings, not to impress YOU ! :)


♥ People should know how to differentiate between things you should ask and things you shouldn't ask. It's getting on my nerves that people keep asking me things that I don't wanna answer ! It's really annoying one can ? Stop asking me unreasonable things. Just stop asking ! It's the best to not care too much. I don't wanna hurt anyone, so yeah, stop asking. It'll be the best :) 


♥ Seriously, I don't care how important you are, or how important that day or event is. Important ? Err none of my business :)


♥ Before you look at people's flaws and weaknesses, please look at yourself first. It doesn't mean that you're an elder, you can disrespect others. It's funny how people who taught us kids to respect people, when they themselves disrespect others. Don't just look at my flaws and as if yours is perfect and you're flawless. Flawless my ass ! 

♥ That's what I'm gonna say. I'm done. Hate all you want, I'm fine with it :D


♥ Ohh I forgot ! Today's YG Appa's birthday ! He's the man behind all my fandoms :P Seungil chukahamida Appa ! #YGTROLLDAY

No comments: