Monday, December 9, 2013

Victoria Sweet Pastry // November 2013 .

♥ Hello lovely people out there! I'm backkkk! So today I'll be updating on my visit to Victoria Sweet Pastry with my sis last month . It was a great catch up with sis . Victoria Sweet Pastry's ambience is really comfy and it was furnished with English style furnitures - flowery cushions . It was painted in pink & purple as well . It's every girls' favorite place I would say. ;) 


















♥ Jasmine Tea .


♥ Victorian Sweet Fruit Tea .


♥ Green Tea Red Bean Matcha French Toast .


♥ Don't you girls just love green tea?! I DO! 






♥ Tiramisu Puff Pastry .


♥ I'm a extreme tiramisu lover . I love how the tiramisu blends in with the puff and makes it a combo . 




♥ They have a variety of other pastries too! 


♥ Their infamous giant macaroon! 


♥ With the big sis 


♥ It was a great catch up with sis after so long!! Victoria Sweet Pastry just made our catch up much more fun . I love the ambience although I'm not the girly type of girl lolll . If you know me really well, you'd probably knew the fact that I hate pink, alottttt! HAHAHA you can just ignore me loll :p

♥ In my opinion, the desserts over there are quite pricey but it's worth a try . Check them out and maybe you guys can let me know what you think? See ya in my next post! ;) x

No comments: