Sunday, June 13, 2010

Family Camp Day 2 @ Grand Kampar Hotel, Perak, Malaysia

Hello there! My second day at Kampar is finally up. Okay, this post is a little long. So, I shall let the pictures do the talking, Lazy to elaborate. :D

Starts off with Jason Teoh Wei Jian. Trying to zip up his jacket, ohh btw, that's Ezra T's jacket. 

But picture below shows that he failed to do so. :)





Getting ready for P&W that morning.



Pr. Irene giving speech after P&W.




My dear Bell Bell. 



Pr. Irene from Kampar Church.




Women from Kampar Church, performing a dance.


AFTER SERVICE :

Beware! Stay on your own risk, Picspam below. Lots of picture coming up. Do enjoy if you wanna keep scrolling down :)


Jason Teoh Wei Jian with church's DSLR.









Jocelyn, Wei Jian + Miss Choong.



Take a picture *snaps*



I personally likes this picture. I find it so artistic ;D



Walao, snatching cam or what?!



Zoel - the poser :)



Seeing those capshots.



Cute right? C=



Er jie preparing the LCD slides :)





My san jie camera shy. :/



My da jie ♥



San jie + da jie ♥





San jie + Hui Ru + Da jie :)



Koon Siang + Zoel bullying Wei Jian. Poor boy. :/





My dear Miss Choong.





KX + WJ







Practising before lunchie :)



Miss Zoel Nggggg :DD





My dear Miss Choong in a square frame.

MORE SQUARE FRAMES COMING UP BELOW! 
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Hui Ru + Da Jie + San Jie. :)



Hui Ru + Da Jie :)



Likey Hui Ru's expression. So natural. :)



Hui Ru. :)





Da Jie ♥



Hui Ru, epic failed ler! She's trying to copy the monkey's expression. That's why. -_-



WJ + KX



San Jie ♥



Er Jie ♥



San Jie helping Er Jie to prepare the LCD slides. :)



Keyboardist for the day - Mr. Ezra T.



Mr. Chris Phua.



Miss Anna Lim.



Miss Chiasing Yeoh. / my Shi Jie  ♥



w/ San Jie ♥


DURING OUR FREE PERIOD..


Because I was too bored in my room during the 6 hours break time, I went over to 302, where my loves, er jie and san jie were staying. And camwhore session starts.

Er Jie ♥




Credits to er jie. 









Back in our room, 226. Ezra T's room was 228, damn luan. I went back to my room after a while, well went back to oink oink. Hehs. I woke up after a while, then made up my mind to shower, but Jia Yi was in the bathroom so I waited, while waiting, I snap sceneries. Love Kampar scenery. So pretty. Next time must go again. :D







Awesome right?

No comments: